Honkai Star Rail is a new strategy-RPG game from the developers of Genshin Impact. Set in the same universe as the original Honkai Impact, the game features similar anime style graphics, but with a different gameplay style. You control a space fleet on a journey across the galaxy, fighting the invading aliens, the Nekolians. Of course, the game’s mechanics are still unknown, but it seems it will be a turn-based strategy game with lots of customization options. The game’s release date is still undecided, but it seems likely it will come out in mid-to-late 2022. However, the first beta test of the game has just begun! If you want to try Honkai Star Rail before it comes out, you can register for the closed beta.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Play Honkai Star Rail
- Once you’ve created your character, you can get started with the game.
- You’ll need to choose your Guardian (basically, your class) and your type of ship.
- There are four types of ships to choose from:
- You can then use your ship to battle in PvP mode.
- Your ship will have its own set of skills, which can be acquired through battles.
- You can also upgrade your ship using the three trees that are available in the game.
- You can view your own stats in this menu.
- You can also find out about your ship’s stats in the same menu.
- You’ll also have missions in the game, which will be unlocked in stages.
- You’ll also be able to spend in-game currency on new skills for your ship.